The Skin & The Sauce

The Skin & The Sauce

1st..or 2nd Favrotie Jake & Amir




Adiolos Homos! ['hello my good friends' in English, or Italian...both] I speaka severala differencha logos. Well, this morning I stuck my arm out of the window and gave the bird...probably the most productive thing I've done all day..sans dropping deuces. eww, disgussing right? Nope. Its baked goods.
Do you know of anyone who says 'whooped cream' instead of 'whipped cream'?

I remember when today I dropped an entire packet of non-dairy creamer into my 3st cup of joe..probably the smartest thing I've done all day. I remember when a co-worker asked about my tattoo of a cock&balls on my shoulder. I told him that wasn't a tattoo. Probably the worst denial eva...so.


lets get the fuck outta here

1 echoes:

At September 16, 2008 at 11:32 PM sub_par said...

This is the most random post. dubbayateeeff?

 

Post a Comment

listen