The Friends That...

The Friends That We've Become, The Fault Lines We Have Crossed


This is the 3rd Sidekick-ass I've lost or broken in two years. I'm sensing a pattern here..of habitual inconsistencies. If my Sidekick isn't going to be there for me I don't see the reason in pursuing the relationship any further. But this personification of a hand held device leads me to ponder the humaness of the notion of broken or lost relationships. I say fuck them it before they it fucks me, can I get an amen! I'll just get something bettera than. I remember when an ex-girlfriend was on psychiatric meds...and some other shit...




Minus The Bear - Pachuca Sunrise bitchez

Minus The Bear is not just some sappy indie crew. Best band playing in Atlanta on November 1st and this lush missed the opportunity to catch them last year and I'm pretty damn sure I won't this year. But until then...


shootin shots like..with a gun

2 echoes:

At September 4, 2008 at 7:32 PM sub_par said...

You're freakin' me out, man.

 
At September 4, 2008 at 11:11 PM Todd said...

your mom is freakin' me out bro

 

Post a Comment

listen