The Calm Before...

The Calm Before The Fuck



I don't know where I fit in this venn diagram...


This blog has become a trailer park, but not the type you are from. I'm talking typing about full of video clips from the internets and upcoming movies...not what I wanted it to be. Lets get back to the basics...more douchery! Yayyy!!!!!!1


Yeah..so..and..getting out of the hospital after 2.75 days isn't all its cracked up to be. Sure, there is the fact you're not receiving intravenous therapy but who is to say I don't want that? It is so convenient. Sure there is the fact some chick does not check on you every 4 hours, but who is to say I don't want that? I do, but she will have a script to follow that does not include the word why, and leaves when I say 'be gone, B.' I'm going back!

If you can read (which I highly doubt. I'm all-in that you can't. does that mean I win? maybe I'm good at gambling. king me) If you can read, as you can see, above I stated, remember when I said I was in the hospital for almost 3 days? Let me clarify that for you...its true! Let me give you a little insight...I'm out! I don't like my business in the streets. When I returned to work the GM jumped down my balls like he was glad to see me, so I lied to his pasty face that 'I'm glad to be back' although I was wanting more IV love. I took that lying tone throughout the remainder of the day..the day that consisted of the same monotonous-corporate wannabe-world class-passive aggressive-small talk I hate. I want to tell the all to 'calm the fuck down.'



I really like Fiction Plane, every song. This one is an old one, but its still good




0 echoes:

Post a Comment

listen