The Security of Your Shit

The Security of Your Shit


Burn After Reading is the upcoming flick from Joel and Ethan. Following up NCFOM might be pretty tough if the Coen Brothers wanted to make another NCFOM, but thank-godly Burn After Reading is not another NCFOM. The descriptionist kinda packages the film into the 'dark-comedy' genre cliche but what from the Coen's is not dark? Even their slot in Paris, je T'aime was somewhat on the dark side. Let's not review a 2 minute trailer though, I'm ultimately going to see it.






The above could have easily been 1 or 2 sentences long with just 1 link inlcuded, but the awkwardness is soothing to me. Out of the thousands (2,346) of humans I come in contact with...thousands (2,346) think I'm weird. Thats almost 100%.


1 echoes:

At June 13, 2008 at 1:36 PM sub_par said...

Stop confusing me with these NCFOM acronyms. don't see this movie w/o me. I might actually like it?

 

Post a Comment

listen