The Swimming Pool After Dark

The Swimming Pool After Dark



what are you gonna do with it?

Bow down to Burberry Prorsum Spring 2009 Men's Collection. Stay out of my effing closet Burberry designer Christopher Bailey, and go back to project runway...psyche. I'm all over his balls the straightest way possible. I can see myself in all of that..but noo, I've already signed an endorsement deal with Old Navy. I should try to get out of that contract soon. One thing about fashion that I, a true fashionisto, have been stubbornly avoiding are sunglasses. Yeah, I could just clip them onto my shoulder strap or between one of my shirt buttons, but that's going overboard on the posing I already commence in, don't you think?


if....



Sam Sparro is the new Black & Gold.


...then..




Santogold is the new Way.

0 echoes:

Post a Comment

listen