The Drink Glass and Rolling Papers


Hi Haters! Summer is just about over and its about time that I rape my budget and throw all my coin away at the local H&M for my 2008 So Sick Fall/Winter Collection. So. Or maybes I could follow my heart and skip a student loan payment...or find a cougar willing to be my sugar momma splurge and head over to Phipps and cop one or all of the following:






I remember when my college roommate would prepare Maruchan Ramen Noodles in the sink...the same sink I used to wash my hands when I finished..playing..rock|paper|scissors..whateva. He would just turn on the hot water, pull up the stopper, and toss in the cube of noodles. Sick. That's how this blog tastes right about nizzow! If it weren't for Chin Up Chin Up balancing my equilibrium I'd probably bulemiate on my keyboard right now.

Speaking of...this weekend I did quite a few chin ups [shots] of various alcoholic beverages and consumed numerous lagers and ales with no hitch...and nothing to tow. I did, however, fulfilled my dream of doing a stand-up comedy bit which featured more theatrics than the Biejing Opening Ceremony. Though, at some points it felt as if I was eugoogoolizing someone. I was wet [wasted] but dry [not-funny].


So...I've got somewhere else to be


0 echoes:

Post a Comment

listen