The Maverick Renegade



The Maverick Renegade


Against the grain I went and purchased a bag for all of my accoutrements despite the naysayers and cynics. I  elected a Victorinox Westminster from Mori's @ Phipps Plaza. Victorinox's logo seemed quite familiar and after some investigation I discovered that it was of the Swiss Army Brand, of Swiss Army knife and timepiece fame. This further advanced the masculinity of the messenger and, if I cared, it would be easier to fend off immature, unfashionable, behind-the-times comments of those not to be mentioned. The Westminster Messenger is large enough to carry:
  • this Toshiba Satellite, optional
  • my communication duo I now christen Kick&Brick
  • still waiting on my new/ refurbished Zune to arrive
  • lip balm
  • Orbitz
  • 2 keys,
  • and secondary identification


voila!


Ambling through Phipps I became a self described Fashionisto. (F the Urban Dictionary's definition, from which I will begin a Word of the Day section) I didn't make any other purchases but I did create my own catalogue of items I must have, check for me when the temperature gets a little warmer.

3 echoes:

At April 26, 2008 at 5:19 AM Anonymous said...

I will scratch you.

 
At April 28, 2008 at 6:21 AM Todd said...

u wanna scratch me? are you a cat or something, wtf?

 
At April 28, 2008 at 9:04 AM sub_par said...

It was me.

 

Post a Comment

listen