The Drop Artist

The Drop Artist


I've jokingly danced around the idea of carrying around a man bag (man purse, murse, what have you) but after last week I'm taking the notion into serious consideration. Even to the point of shopping around online at Kenneth Cole and Purseuing. This sleek list at Kineda really has me pumped up and ready to buy, like right now. My everyday necessities are:


  • a bulky cellular issued from work
  • my Sidekick III
  • the 80gb Zune
  • a pack of Orbitz
  • lip balm
  • optional beverage
  • keys, and
  • wallet
Can you imagine carrying all of that in my pockets? My pants are too tight to begin with (according to my mother) and I can do without anymore bulges if you know what I mean. I have become somewhat of a drop artist as of late, dropping and scarring the Sidekick and dropping and killing the Zune. Thats some expensive shit in my book and I just can't take the risk anymore. Luckily I will be able to get a new Zune on Microsoft's dime but I have in the past had to replace my sidekick twice from drops. I have even dropped my notebook...I probably shouldn't stand up while it is in my lap. Rather than clipping everything to a utility belt a la Batman, carrying a bag would be a better look.

this is the style I'm looking for. I'm sure I can find it somewhere at Phipps Plaza

With the possible addition of this new fashion item, I will be able to carry a little more such as:
  • sunglasses
  • chargers
  • notebook (maybe)
  • pens
  • planner
  • ear buds
  • usb cable
  • camera
  • blow (joking)
  • bottle opener
  • Arrested Development dvd's
  • and toothbrush for those unexpected night-overs
Contrary to many beliefs, I do not and will not carry around moisturizer. Along with white shoes this spring and summer, my fashion style will be very indie-progressive.

2 echoes:

At March 24, 2008 at 9:37 PM sub_par said...

I suggest getting a model that looks a little more like a messenger bad and a little less like a purse.

 
At March 24, 2008 at 9:57 PM Todd said...

i do not agree

 

Post a Comment

listen