The Cool Nerds

The Cool Nerds: Semi-Autobiographical, sans Cool

Ixnay on the erdNay and orkDay. I know you are but what am I? Whoever smelt it dealt it.

NERD featuring Kanyeezy, Lupe, and Clipse - Everybody Nose Remix




Whats that about..like, who would even think of that? They took an arcade game that somebody else made and danced in front of a green screen...at a bowling alley...and didn't even put the song on the version of the new NERD album I downloaded from Demonoid. They stole a gang sign from a geeky sci-fi franchise and laid out a cheesey pick-up line I used before. They hijacked somebody else's last name...wore the freshest clothes designed by somebody else an I swear I heard that beat somewhere else before. Plus add +, they didn't even make it in high-def. Oh how original..its a remix...wow. And all they did was made me watch it 8 times, hate on them and post it on my blog. You don't even know! They should have never gave those Nerds money! This is nice.

so..and..what, I like to make my words italian...for emphasis. But I don't like Italian dressing because I don't toss no salad.

2 echoes:

At August 29, 2008 at 11:00 PM sub_par said...

bitch face! I love you!

 
At August 29, 2008 at 11:12 PM Todd said...

keep the negative comments to yourself please thank you...assbrainsandwich

 

Post a Comment

listen