The Stars Are Bright Tonight, Like Tiny Geniuses Who Keep Secrets & Promises


The exhales from the evening are like cool sighs of relief, stating refreshingly, 'I'm glad the week is complete'. A sentiment mutually shared with this ostentatious dork with an odd sense of everything. My ears are readjusting themselves, such as eyes to light, after the reverberating bass of M.I.A. [I like the way she says banana] played as well as my 10 year old sound system would allow.

[Surfacing] is another week accompanied with sleep deprivation, over-achieving, passive aggression, and selective thought. Just before the credits roll on my dreams the screen goes black, 'is it over? Don't wake up...please don't wake up.' I wake up...2 hours early. Here begins the symbiosis between Earth and I, where we share the beauty of the Solar and Lunar objects, humans, and the atrocities found in this mind, commonly referred to as Machine or Vague Machine. At what cost am I allowed to fathom this shit?

I'm glad you asked. [Surfacing] is the meaning for my dragonfly tattoo. A dragonfly's life begins underwater in larval form. Once metamorphosis is ready, the larva climbs breaks the surface and wings emerge. I'm thinking the ink on my arm should symbolize this occuring in my life to some extent. Surfacing and not looking back.That's my story...at least for now.


What's Spanish for I know you speak English?

1 echoes:

At January 14, 2008 at 7:09 PM sub_par said...

Se que usted habla ingles.

 

Post a Comment

listen