The Things I'm...

The Things I'm Worst at in the World

Completing a thought. Everyday of every night is this disassembly and reassembly of an ensemble of thoughts. Through all of the idiotic mind exercises I find myself thirsty for water, or alcohol...perhaps both. Then I stagger the the restroom, or into a more incredulous non-ground-breaking notion, threatening to provoke some form of intelligence to no avail. In one hemisphere of the brain and out the other, why bother? Letting go of the monkey bars because you know whats on the other side...a few steps and a slide and you're right back down. My playground will have an escalator...

2 echoes:

At July 17, 2009 at 1:09 AM aimz said...

Hey Todd :D
Where have you gone??

 
At July 17, 2009 at 10:05 AM Unknown said...

Seems as if we both have taken a hiatus from blogging. I'll up something later today. You are the only reader, this I am sure of...

 

Post a Comment

listen